Documents needed to obtain a film permit in Morocco for a Feature Film:
– Application from the production company.
– An authorization form (which we will provide).
– A copy of film script.
– The list of Moroccan technicians (12 Tech holding professional ID including 5 heads of post)
– The shooting schedule with the exact locations.
– A credentials letter for the executive production.
The permit should be applied at least 15 business days before the shooting date.
Contact us for all your filming permits needs in Morocco.